2009年2月8日日曜日

Okuden for Misa!

The day before yesterday was Misa's initiation into Komyo Reiki Okuden level. She is now on the path to being a full Komyo Reiki teacher. Since she already has her teacher's level in another style, we are putting her on the fast track. Next Monday will be her teacher's level atunement into Shinpiden. Hyakuten Sensei is going to give us both a refresher course and make sure that it was all learned correctly in March.

It was new for both of us. Despite being a reiki teacher there were many new things that Misa learned in our class. I had never given Okuden, and Shinpiden will be my first on Monday with Misa. Despite this, it all feels very right. I feel like I am doing what I am supposed to be doing in my life. Once Misa has her teacher's level, we will be full fledge partners in this, and she will be able to do everything that I can.

Once again, I want to say thank you to Misa and her family. I can't express in words that gratitude to them, and Misa in particular, who has made this whole venture what it is. The website especially is basically from her graceful cyber-hands. And a google search of "Osaka Reiki" now has us at page 1. Where just 1 week ago we were only on page 4.

Unbelievable.

0 件のコメント: