2009年2月8日日曜日

February 4, 2009 Reiki Share (3rd time)

Once again, we were blessed with a cozy sized reiki share-giving us time to get our bearings and get used to the routine and how to run a smooth meeting. I want to try only speaking in English next time for the begining routine of the Reiki share and Misa will translate into Japanese. This may help things to seem a little smoother. Reiki vocabulary is hard in Japanese!

This time not including people who are part of the Sakamoto family, we had 4 participants. I am looking forward to watching as things develop. We had 3 people who had come before and one newbie. I have heard from her friend who accompanied her that she wants to try again. She seemed very enthusiastic. She had experience with Kikou before so she was very sensitive to feeling reiki energy.

I have found since starting the Reiki share 3 weeks ago that there are uncountable little synchronicities occuring in my life that just didn't occur as often before. This is of course anecdotal and isn't going to pass the scrutiny of scientific study, but this isn't an exact science, it is all about how it makes you feel. As I tell my skeptical friends, "If it's all in my head, that's fine. All I know is that it works."

Next week I am going to bring in a few pictures of some friends who have requested that we do a long distance healing on them, so we will have to see how that goes. They will be sleeping at home in their beds in America when we do the enkaku so that will give added interest.

Stay tuned. Every day is a new adventure.

Until next time. . .

0 件のコメント: