2010年1月24日日曜日

大阪レイキ Osaka Reiki Share 13

It was a little difficult to adjust to the cold after my 9 day stint in Hawaii, but it was great to be back to reiki on Wednesday.

We had a very nice eager group ready to do reiki after the long break. The conversation was a good healthy mix of worldly events, new year's celebrations and spiritual thoughts. The long break wasn't the only thing making people feel eager. With the cold weather and all only one person out of the 9 attendies (myself, Misa, and her daughter included) were sick with some form of cold or ailment.

I myself had contracted a little stomach bug that was just on the mend by the time evening rolled around. Reiki had me feeling right as the rain by the the next day.

I am so grateful to everyone. My trip to Hawaii brought me back refreshed and so grateful for all of the wonderful people I have met through reiki. It is so nice to be doing a job that gives so much joy and fulfillment. With the beginning of the year, it is a time for reflection and new beginnings.

I also would like to say how grateful I am to Misa and her whole family for all the help that they have given me with Reiki and outside of Reiki. I honestly don't know where I'd be without them.

Our goals this year are just to continue to grow our student body and create a fun and peaceful environment to practice reiki. In the process I expect our reiki practice (and thus our ability in the game of life) to grow as much. The student body is a reflection of all those things.

Let us know your goals and reflections for the New Year!

Until next time. . .

0 件のコメント: