2009年12月20日日曜日

Don't Forget!!

Our weekly reiki meetings will be on holiday until January 13th.

I am headed off to Seattle for Christmas and then I will spend New Years in sunny Hawaii. I will be checking out a resort/spiritual retreat center called Kalani on the Big Island. I have been considering doing a year long volunteer/study of NGOs there, but I need to go and find out what the place is really like and if it would be a good place to learn from.

Misa and family will be taking some much needed rest after the Christmas and New Year's season from the shop as this is the busiest time of year for them.

So we will all no doubt have some wonderful adventures and stories to share with each other when we get back.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas, if you celebrate it and a Happy New Year!

Love and Peace to you all.

0 件のコメント: